Fix: Error with PHP 5.3 when called by PHP-statement. Thanks to http://www.hisky.de for reporting the error
- Fix: Sometimes other post-types than posts and pages were shown
- Fix possible display-error in plugin-list
- set number of articles to be listet
- various fixes
- changed url to my blog - http://herrthees.de is my new blog for programming, design, journalism, etc
- show pages or not
- public, private or both articles can be shown
- widget output can be edited with patterns %link%, %title%, %date%, %excerpt% (thanks to Marcus from themenfreund.de for the excerpt-idea)
- fixed bugs, i.e. timezone-bug
- use of wordpress's widget-class (plugin works now wordpress 2.8+ only)
- added uninstall-feature for wordpress 2.7+. if the plugin is deleted, the options of this plugin will be deleted in the wordpress-database.
- fix: check if functions are already declared (for multiple use of the plugin)
- kicked out debug-messages ... =:-)
- bit of cleanup
- make date-calculation gmt-sensitive. the wordpress-timezone-option is used now. should fix problems, where articles, written a few hours (the timezone-difference) before or after midnight are not displayed correctly.
- some minor bugfixes
- adding anniversary-mode. if anniversary=0, all articles matching the current day and the current month will be show, regardless of which year (beside the actual year of course). all settings of day, month, year and range will be ignored.
- using the wordpress timezone-offset
- fixed: plugin generated invalid XHTML in some cases
- added range-parameter. you can use e.g. year=1&range=7 if you want to look back one year for articles. if no article is found on this day, the plugin will look up to 7 days back and lists the articles of the day the first article was found.
- Fix for sidebars not named 'sidebar'
- Fixed finding localization files
- Added german language-file
- Make sure the non-widget-use of the plugin
- XHTML-Bugfix (unnecessary span)
- Bugfix PHP 5 Error with empty function-parameter
- Bugfix for more tolerant date-values (e.g. day > 364). Thanks to AlohaDan for hinting and testing.
- Adjustment for MySQL-versions older than MySQL 4.1.1