- Added [filesytax] tag, that allows to insert into post files, highlighted from filesystem. Related security settings are added to options. The use of this tag should be enabled in options too.
- Due to security settings added to options, only blog admin is now allowed to change them
- Added doclinks_off settings option which enables you to control the generation of documentation URLs for keywords by default
- Added doclinks option to [codesyntax] and [filesyntax] tags to control the generation of documentation URLs per each source piece
- Several bugfixes
- User satisfactory texts are now displayed after some time of using plugin in settings
- Bugfix: comments are now highlighted correctly even when using external CSS styles for highlighting
- Critical bug fix (not all blogs affected though): slashes in theme folder name do not duplicate now
- wp-content is now movable/renameable. Just don't forget to change theme path in WP-SynHighlight options if even you left it on defaults. For more details on the operation see Codex
- Comments display fixed,
tag eliminated. Will see, how it will go
- HTML validation bug fixed. Thanks to whallify for reporting and providing a fix
- Minor plugin activation bug fixed. Thanks to Aziz Light for reporting.
- Theme path fixes (when is set to be different from default). Thanks to chandima for reporting
<code> tags in comments eliminated. Thanks to Navarr for reporting
- Unicode symbols conversion bug fixed completely. Thanks to simplylinux.ch for reporting
- Theme path showed as unsaved in options. Now fixed thanks to Willington Vega for patch.
- Added option to set code block height in pixels. See plugin options.
- Small bug fixed with default CSS styling. It is set to old behaviour and can now be changed from options. External CSS option is preferred.
- Windows Live Writer compatibility introduced (it corrupts shortcodes a little sometimes)
- Localization updated to include some missing phrases
- An option added to output highlighting using CSS styles. See plugin options to control behaviour. Thanks to Artem Russakovskii for the concept and the idea.
- Warning added to remind users to start PHP code from <?php tag to highlight properly
- Minor options bug fixed
- SuperGUI mode added. Now you can edit your source code and have a realtime code syntax highlighting.
- Now editor button supports detecting of existing shortcodes in text
- highlight_lines option empty behavior fixed
- GUI mode visualization of shortcode changed to full-pre for better display
- Added a possibility to select default code options on settings page. For example, you may set, that all code blocks on all pages should be collapsed by default
- Added highlight_lines parameter which you can set to a comma-delimited list of line numbers, that you need to be specially highlighted in the code block
- English localization fixed.
- Fixed box buttons border style if it is defined in CSS by your theme
- Added plugin settings link to the plugin description in the plugin list
- Russian localization added
- Geshi syntax highlighting for 1C language improved.
- Box buttons border removed to comply with some styles.
- Code initial state option added, for instance, to make code block collapsed by default when the page is opened by user
- Code block folding animation added
- Theming is now supported. See themes directory for details. You can set current theme in plugin options.
- Code block corners are now look rounded at least in Firefox. Stupid IE...
- Print code button added
- Show code only button added
- Padding bug of
ol> block fixed when line numbers are shown
* Geshi updated to latest stable (18.104.22.168)
* 1C language syntax highlighting (primarily intended for russian users though). It is crippled, because Geshi doesn't work well with UTF-8 encoded keywords. But it is best I can do. Language code is c1.
- Localization corrected and now plugin is fully localizable. For now English and Russian languages added
- TinyMCE Files slightly rearranged
- Compatibility with other plugins using own Geshi libs added. Geshi is now loaded only if it wasn't loaded by some other plugin earlier.
- Russian localization fixed (button name is now displayed properly)
- Line height in CSS enforced to be 100% to avoid problems with some WP themes.
- Another Unicode three-dots symbol presentation fixed
- Another Unicode double-dashes symbol presentation fixed
- Another Unicode quote-like symbol presentation fixed
- Editor button UI added for convinient selecting all codesyntax tag options
- Code is now correctly trimmed preventing nasty newlines from appearing
- Bug fixed with non-latin code titles
- css stylesheet problem with incorrect displaying short code fragments fixed. Thanks to Warun Kietduriyakul for reporting a bug.
- inove theme css stylesheet problem fixed. Thanks to Warun Kietduriyakul for reporting a bug.
- css stylesheet path problem fixed. Thanks to Warun Kietduriyakul for reporting a bug.
- Editor button for GUI mode fixed at last and is working ok now. I am sorry for this bug.
- Editor button for GUI mode
- Syntax highlighting in comments
- Collapsable code area with customizable css
- New options for bbcode: title and bookmarkname