WP Autoresponder v5.3.6
- Fixed issue with rich text editor not loading in autoresponder screen
- Fixed wrong wording in german language for subscription status on subscribers management page.
- Fixed wrong from name in broadcast emails.
WP Autoresponder v5.3.4
- Fixed issue with autoresponder process not functioning on servers running PHP 5 < 5.3
- Fixed paging element not included in the autorespodner messages management page.
- Fixed inability to use [!name!] in autoresponder emails.
WP Autoresponder v5.3.3
- Complete rewrite of autoresponder process and UI, added behaviror - autoresponder now resumes progress from whence it left off if the plugin is disabled for a certain period of time. The process supports processing atleast 100,000 subscribers in one run.
- Fixed issue with non-delivery of blog posts
- Fixed inability to save changes to a newsletter
- Fixed WPR interfering with other cron dependent plugins.
- Fixed non-functional Import functionality.
- Fixed saving subscription form settings causing slashes getting added to confirmation emails.
- Removed unused files from application.
- Updated swiftmailer to v4.1.7
- Updated ckeditor to version v4.0
- Removed non-functional customization of recipeint feature in blog broadcast
- Removed unused provision to customize blog post email body in [Posts] > Add New/Edit screen.
**WP Autoresponder v5.2.7 **
- Centrailzed delivery record insertion for blog posts: The delivery record for blog post is now inserted at the function that delivers blog post as against in the processes that perform blog post deliveries
- Properly escaped all queries in optin.php
- Prevented SQL errors from occuring during initial installation
- Prevented crons from being scheduled again when they are already scheduled
- Modified autoresponder subscribers query to not return duplicate rows
- Made the subscription form's follow-up selection interface extensible so that a custom follow-up type can be added by an external plugin
- Removed ad placeholder from settings page. Some other time. In some other form.
- Fixed incorrect query arguments for fetching list of categories in blog category processing
- Fixed administration area slowed down by the plugin
WP Responder 18.104.22.168
When delivering blog posts as a part of a post series, the plugin was checking if a post has been disabled and skipping it. It doesn't do so anymore. All posts in a post series category will be delivered regardless of the skip settings.
The blog email customization features were hidden when the blog e-mail customization was disabled. Now the fields are merely disabled.
The blog email customization was enabled by default. Now it is disabled by default.
The import/export feature was rebuilt so that the user can now select all the rows and columns in the CSV file themselves. This means all types of CSV files can now be supported. No more confusion about what format the CSV files are to be used.
The format in which the plugin exports data is now in a standard easily understandable CSV format.
The subscribers who unsubscribed were marked as Transfered in the subscribers management page. This has been corrected.
The new/edit broadcast page was erroneously coded to check if the scheduled time is in the past even if the dispatch time is 'Immediately'.
Deleting a subscriber threw the error: 'Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be
converted to string in wp_dir/wp-content/plugins/wp-responder-email-autorespond
er-and-newsletter-plugin/subscribers.php on line 157'. Fixed
Invalid e-mail addresses in the database prevent all broadcasts from being processed further. This resulted in the plugin not sending any e-mail when a broadcast is scheduled/dispatched.
WP Responder 22.214.171.124
- PHP Syntax error when users try to subscribe to any newsletter. Occurs sometimes.
- The fseek function calls in Swift library have been silenced so that they don't throw an error when sending an e-mail that has an image with a source which is a HTTP url.
- Subscription forms now do not accept malformed e-mail addresses.
- Small antispam measure in subscription forms
- Subscription forms now have a lot of span tags so that they can be easily themed if needed.
WP Responder 4.9.3
- Preview e-mail button wasn't working in the form for add new messages to autoresponder series
- Sometimes users will not be able to create a newsletter using the create newsletter form
Subscriber profile page did not allow editing a subscriber's custom field values if they are subscribed to more than one newsletter.
If multiple autoresponder messages were scheduled to be delivered on the same day, only one will be delivered.
- Subscription form allowed the selection of any autoresponder for any newsletter.
- Automatic Subscriber Transfer - Automatically deactivate a subscriber of Newsletter A when they subscribe to Newsletter B. Ideal for separating buyers from prospects.
- Delete subscribers in mass
- Delete subscription forms in mass
- Put subscription forms in sidebar using widgets!
WP Responder 4.9.2
- In the autoresponder series page, the HTML body is disabled by default.
- When preview email is sent there is an error when there is an image in the post.
- The preview email doesn't replace the [!email!] field with the email address.
- The optin page has a spelling mistake in the title - "addres"
- The subscription form should show only the autoresponders that have been created for the currently selected newsletter.
- There are some empty rows in the blog subscription table - Rows with null data.
- The preview email takes get_bloginfo("adminemail") when the from email is not set in the preview email form in the autoresponder messages page.
- There is a field called [!!] in the autoresponder page in the list of custom fields in the new broadcast field.
- Breaks are inserted in the confirm and confirmation e-mail templates when they are saved or displayed in the form.
- Scheduling/Rescheduling a broadcast threw an error saying you were trying to schedule a broadcast in the future.
- If the src of images specified in a e-mail's HTML body is a HTTP url, then the user will see warnings when previewing e-mail or running the WPR Cron.
- The new broadcast form did not validate the subject, textbody and HTML body fields. Now it does.
- Added mechanism to delete subscription forms.