TT CloudFlare WPMU Plugin
Keeps your CloudFlare DNS updated, creating records for all your new subdomains.
- Create a CloudFlare account: (if you don't have one yet) and add your main domain to your account!
- Upload the plugin and activate only on main site (no network). You will find the plugin options page on main site dashboard under settings menu.
- Email Address: (the email address you use to login to http://www.cloudflare.com)
- Your API Key: (you can find your CloudFlare API key here https://www.cloudflare.com/myaccount)
- Zone URL: (this is simply the domain of your main site with no prefix e.g.: example.com)
- Automatically add new blogs: (If yes this will add the required settings to CloudFlare automatically when a new blog is created)
- This plugin will not be able to sync all pre-existing sites, please upgrade to PRO if you wish to do so.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.1
Last Updated: 2013-3-12
Got something to say? Need help?