By installing the plugin, you agree to Tevine's policies.
Upload the "capital-titles.php" file to the plugins folder (which is located at
Login to your WordPress Administration Panel
Go to the plugins tab, and activate the "Title Capitalization" plug-in.
If there are no error messages, the plugin is properly installed.
You can edit options in the WordPress Administration area (
Options > Title Capitalization). Some formats supported in this plugin are:
- None: No changes made to the title
- All-uppercase letters: Same as applying ALL-CAPS to the title
- All-lowercase letters: No capitalization at all
- Capitalize only first word: Only the first word in the title is capitalized
- Capitalize all words: All words are capitalized
- Capitalize all words, except for internal articles and preposition: All words are capitalized except for some special words like "the".
- Capitalize all words, except for internal articles, preposition and forms of to and be: Same as above, except more words are included like "with".
- Capitalize all words, except for most words in closed-classes: Same as above, except more words are included like "its".
Feel free to poke around the internals of the plug-in.