Ninja Forms is a full-featured form creation framework for WordPress. It allows you to easily and quickly design complex forms through a drag and drop interface and absolutely no code. But for you developers it has a ton of hooks and filters so you can do absolutely anything with this powerful form building framework.
This review of Ninja Forms was done by Pippin Williamson:
Here are just a few of the things you will find in Ninja Forms:
- Custom input masks allow you to restrict user input in your forms for things like phone numbers, currency, and dates.
- Manage, Edit, and Export form user submissions.
- Save fields as favorites and re-use them in multiple forms.
- Export and Import forms and favorite fields.
- Set required fields.
- Add a datepicker to text fields.
- Email form results to any number of pre-determined email addresses, as well as specific messages to the user filling out the form.
- Customize form emails with the WordPress editor.
- Anti-Spam field.
- Extremely developer friendly.
- Submit your form by reloading the page or asynchronously with AJAX.
- Please note that if you are using a version of PHP lower than 5.3, you may experience some problems using AJAX Submissions. These can be minimized by using simple success/error messages without any quotes or special characters.
Please feel free to visit our demo site where you can test the features of Ninja Forms and all of our extensions. http://demo.wpninjas.com/ninja-forms/
In addition to these features, extensions are available at our website:
- Front-End Editor - Give your users the ability to create, edit, or delete posts, pages, or any custom post type and allow your users to edit their Ninja Forms submissions all from the front-end. Also included is front-end profile editing, custom registration forms, login and password resetting, all without needing to see the default, WordPress branded login page.
- File Uploads - Allow users to upload files and store those files within a searchable database.
- Multi-Part Forms - Break up those long, complex forms into multiple pages.
- Save User Progress - Let your users save their progress and return later to finish filling out the form.
- Conditional Logic - Create "smart" forms that show or hide fields based upon user input. Even add a value to a dropdown list when a user selects a specific value from another list.
- Front-End Posting - Use Ninja Forms to create posts from the front-end. These can be added to any post type, including custom post types, and users can select categories and tags.
- Layout & Styles - Use Ninja Forms to create amzing form layouts and styles right from your WordPress admin.
- MailChimp - The MailChimp extension allows you to quickly create newsletter signup forms for your MailChimp account using the power and flexibility that Ninja Forms provides.
We have several other extensions in the works.