- No code changes
- Working around major problem which prevented the folders being uploaded via SVN
- Changed to uncompressed JS to meet WordPress.org guidelines
- Fixed image URL parsing bug
- Fixed CSS file loading setting bug
- Bug fixes
- Fixed relative URLs CSS bug
- Fixed exclude pages bug
- Fixed exclude categories bug
- Bug fix for custom code boxes
- Massive update
- Removed maintainmance mode
- Improved performance enormously
- Security hardening
- Update to plugin documentation
- Added support for Hebrew translation
- Security update - Added whitelisting of options
- Added Russian translation courtesy of http://fatcow.com/
- Confirmed support for WordPress 2.8.4
- Fixed haschildren class added in 2.1.11 (wasn't working as required)
- Confirmed support for WordPress version 2.8.4
- Added haschildren class to categories (single dropdown) for premium support member
- WP 2.8.2 support confirmed
- WP 2.8.2 support confirmed
- Improved Changelog in readme.txt file
- WP 2.8 support confirmed
- Adjusted IE conditional comments to target IE8 compatibility mode
- Corrected another error which prevented translation of a paragraph in admin_page.php
- Corrected an error which prevented translation of a paragraph in admin_page.php
- Removed support for 2.6.x and older versions of WordPress and confirmed support for WordPress 2.8 Beta 1
- Removed comment tags from HTML in suckerfish() function - hack for one of our premium support members
- Fixed bug which prevented suckerfish_ie.js file from activating
- Added option to modify number of recent posts and comments
- Fixed bug with Gengko and added screenshots to plugin repository
- Added upgrade fix for hover delay time and added support for removing the title attribute from the menus
- Added ability to control hover delay time (was fixed at 600 ms previously)
- Added option to show or not show empty categories
- Added bugstomp_home.php script to attempt to correct for upgrading bug and confirmed 2.7.1 support
- Added support for hide_empty=0 so that empty categories are still displayed and updated Spanish language files
- No reports on Alpha release so changes added to core
- Changed stylesheets' header
- Added option to modify URL's for links in single dropdowns and added option to modify the page and category depths
- Added improved Suckerfish script - works with class instead of ID now
- Added localization support, including Spanish language
- Fixed Include/Exclude Pages and Categories feature
- Correcting error in subversion upload
- Added Category order option to admin panel
- Fixed bug which prevented Links menu item from appearing
- Added localization support (untested)
- Added version number as variable (so is consistent across the whole plugin - was often incorrect in some files in previous versions)
- Added pages_excludechildren() and pagesdropdown_excludechildren() functions - not yet fully implemented
- Added missing options from uninstall script (wasn't totally uninstalling)
- Added support for two more custom code boxes
- Bug fix, recent Posts dropdown was not working
- Bug fix, added background images back in.
- Critical update. Backwards compatibility bug fixed
- Official release. Replaces the 1.0.x line which is no longer supported
- No changes, simply changed label to RC1 ready for official release
- Removed maintenance mode controls which stored information in database to avoid any potential security risks
- Added test CSS file, controllable when in maintenance mode. Useful for check if bugs are caused by poor CSS
- New maintenance mode controls: Control inline CSS, disable CSS, Superfish speed and keyboard accessibility
- File name changes. Simplified index.php file code
- Added 'maintenance mode' which allows the menu to be accessed only when ?mln=on is added to the URL. Should be useful for testing purposes.
- Added warning that keyboard navigation doesn't work. Removed shadow option as that should be controlled by the CSS, not by a script
- Improved sensitivity option
- Added mousein delay and sensitivity options
- Added conditional to change HTML output depending on if theme or plugin CSS is used - don't want theme CSS overlaying the plugin CSS
- Added FAQ section in admin panel
- Added custom code tip, idea courtesy of eddieb
- Add 'recommended plugins' section
- Changed function calls to avoid the term 'suckerfish' which seems to confuse users who don't know what a suckerfish is
- Added initial test code for drag and drop of menu items (not activated yet though)
- Removed uninstall link in plugin page - security issues
- Added uninstall link in plugin page
- Tested, tested, tested and only bug found was that the delay script doesn't work on the second menu
- Modified suckerfish script to support second menu
- Moved clauses for the Superfish script into the settings file on advice from malcalevak
- Added improved keyboard accessibility script which uses Query. Script courtesy of malcalevak
- Removed need to tick enable animations box
- Fixed script issues so that plugin actually works.
- Moved all CSS to an external file. Idea courtesy of malcalevak
- Improved the admin page menu
- Added support for hover delay
- Added more/better information on the admin page about how to receive support
- Stripped out admin page code from the index.php file and moved to includes
- Rearranged admin page content again ... hopefully the last time!
- Rearranged admin page content again
- Rearranged admin page content
- Total rewrite of the admin page
- Added option in admin panel to allow users to change between their own themes CSS and the plugin CSS (for themes designed for the Multi-level Navigation Plugin.
- Added support for themes developed specifically for the Multi-level Navigation Plugin.
- Major rebuild by malcalevak.
- Added support for changing wp-content/plugins in WP. Broke support for EP 2.5.x and older.
- Added backward compatibility for newly renamed functions.
- Redesigned admin interface.
- Added include/exclude featured.
- Readded Superfish script - removing it was a stupid idea.
- Removed Suckerfish jQuery script.
- Added Suckerfish jQuery script and removed Superfish jQuery script.
- Changed labels for blogroll to 'links'.
- Added non categories to blogroll.
- Added categories to blogroll. No negative reports during testing, so now released as beta.
- Code improvements
- Minor bug fix. Final version in 1.0.x line before massive upgrade
- custom: Custom plugin for WebFadds.com; introduces categories to blogroll
- Fixed W3C validation error
- Stupid WP repository packed a wobbly and wouldn't upload the images folder so resorted to releasing new version
- Removed random file from plugin and confirmed support for WordPress 2.6
- Corrected VERY MAJOR bug which prevented menu from functioning in IE6 - how did nobody notice this?
- Official release to WordPress plugins repository
- Final test version before stable release
- Fixed the "There is a new version of ..." bug
- Upgrade from 'Ryans Suckerfish Dropdown Menu'
- Minor bug fix. Superceded by the Multi-level Navigation Plugin.
- Major bug fix. 'Category' option was not working, now fixed
- New stable release. Minor change: added monthly/yearly options for archives
- Moved style information from HTML to a dynamically generated external CSS file
- Added keyboard accessibility support.
- Major code addition. Added selection boxes to admin panel to allow control over what appears in the dropdown menu directly via the admin panel.
- Major recode. Replaced built in plugin style generator with the Suckerfish Dropdown Generator.
- Re-included suckerfish2, suckerfish3, suckerfish4 and suckerfish5 functions from version 1.0.4
- Major bugfix due to incorrect function names
- Removed menu from wp_footer
- Initial Beta version featuring user customisable design
- Added one new function to enable users to display a different type of content in the navigation bar
- Added four new functions to enable users to display a range of different types of content in the navigation bar
- Added Single function to improve usability
Visit the Multi-level Navigation Plugin page for more information about the plugin.