Fullscreen for WP Super Edit
By using it, you can enlarge your TinyMCE editor to fit the full screen of the browser, and toggle between those two views.
- install WP Super Edit (prerequisite)
- download Fullscreen 1.1 for WP Super Edit, unzip it, and upload the whole "fullcreen" directory to "wp-content/plugins/superedit/tinymce_plugins" directory of your Web site.
- Go to the WordPress administration panel, under the "Plugins", there is a "WP Super Edit", click it! Then click "Configure Editor Plugins". Finally, check "Full Screen", and click "Update Options".
- In "Arrange Editor Buttons", decide which place to put the "Full Screen" button. (By default, it is disabled, you should enable by yourself)
- remember to use "Ctrl+F5" to clean the cache before using it the first time. Enjoy!
Requires: 2.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.3
Last Updated: 2007-9-28
2.3 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?