Counts the number of comments for each user who has been logged in at the time of commenting.
starting from version 1.00 with a new API and widget functionality
- extends information on Users page in Admin Menu with comment counts
- optionpage-configurable for standard functions
- easy to integrate (ships with multi/sidebar- and dashboard-widget functionality)
- possible to integrate in "Right Now" box or to display as widget on the dashboard and on the user's profile page
- high performance because users' comment counts are re-used within a page-call
- fully compatible with https/SSL/TLS-sites
- fully WP 3.0 multi-site network compatible
- clean uninstall
Requirements for current version:
- Your users have to be registered and logged in to comment - Thus, Featuring CountComments will not work properly in weblogs where anonymous comments are allowed!
- PHP 5 or higher (find the version for PHP 4 here)
- You can check your PHP version with the Health Check plugin.
Please find the version for WordPress
Plugin's website: http://www.bernhard-riedl.com/projects/
Author's website: http://www.bernhard-riedl.com/