- Minor bugfixes, sorry about all the updates
- 1.0 didn't preserve image sizes from 0.1 installs, now it does (and recovers those that were lost)
- Several small bugfixes
- thumbnail, medium and large can no longer be used as the name for a size (WordPress itself uses those already)
- Width or height can now be left empty
- Slight improvements to the user interface
- Prevent timeouts when regenerating copies of existing sizes
Very first release, features are:
- Adding additional image sizes.
- Generate copies of additional image sizes.
- Use the additional sizes in your posts or pages from the
Add an Image screen.